Last Modified: July 6th, 2009
Mollie Gross Military Wife Comedy (“MOLLIE GROSS” or “we”) owns and operates the website located at http://www.molliegross.com/ (the “Site”). MOLLIE GROSS is committed to respecting the intellectual property rights of others, including compliance with the United States copyright laws, such as the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. Pursuant to 17 U.S.C. § 512, MOLLIE GROSS has designated an agent to receive notices of alleged copyright or other intellectual property right infringement. As part of our response, MOLLIE GROSS may remove or disable access to the alleged infringing material on the MOLLIE GROSS site. MOLLIE GROSS will also make a good faith attempt to contact the alleged infringer so that they may submit a counter-notification. You may want to seek independent legal counsel before filing a notification or counter-notification.
If you have a good faith belief that your work has been infringed, please submit the below information to the designated agent at:
Attention: DMCA Copyright Agent, c/o Mollie Gross, 4001 Inglewood Ave., #101-295, Redondo Beach, CA 90278
The following information should be included in your written communication:
1) A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property claimed to be infringed;
2) A reasonably sufficient description of where the copyrighted work or other intellectual property is located on the MOLLIE GROSS site so that we can locate the material;
3) Your contact information, including address, telephone number and e-mail address;
4) A statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the material in the manner allegedly claimed as infringement is not authorized by the copyright or other intellectual property right owner, its agent, or the law;
5) A statement that, under penalty of perjury, the information in the notification is accurate and that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property right that is allegedly infringed; and
6) An electronic or physical signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property right that is allegedly infringed.
If you believe that a notice of copyright or other intellectual property right infringement has been wrongly filed against you, you may file a Counter-Notification addressed to the above DMCA Copyright Agent, with the following information included:
1) Identify the specific location on the MOLLIE GROSS site that has removed or disabled access to the alleged infringing material;
2) Your contact information, including address, telephone number and e-mail address;
3) A statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the Federal District Court for the judicial district in which your address is located in the United States, or if your address is outside of the United States, for any judicial district in which MOLLIE GROSS may be found, and that you will accept service of process from the person who submitted a notification (as outlined above) or an agent of such person;
4) A statement that, under penalty of perjury, you have a good faith belief that the use of the material in the manner allegedly claimed as infringement was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled;
5) Your electronic or physical signature.
© 2013 Mollie Gross Military Wife Comedy. All rights reserved.